Full day workshop on Sunday, July 3, 2016 in Teneriffe, Brisbane
This is a workshop for people that are in the business of care. It’s not a celebrants workshop, it’s not even really a wedding industry workshop, although if you’re in the wedding business you’ll love it!
I firmly believe that the only thing I really have to give to my clients, my customers, the people that invite me into their weddings, is my care, my 110% care for them and their wedding. Sure I’ve been gifted an authority to marry people, and I might have a good voice and a great PA system, but the thing that sets me apart from the other 8,900 marriage celebrants in Australia is my care level.
I care a lot. How much? I’ll let my reviews speak for themselves.
I also believe that ever other business person I recommend and work alongside cares about their people just as much as I do, if not more, but they get bogged down in the business of delivering that care. Creating a service that people want to hire you for, whether it’s photography, celebrancy or being a tradie, is only half of the battle. The second half is making it accessible to a population that wants it, and managing those relationships without burnout.
What’s in the workshop?
In my business, Married By Josh, and in Britt’s business, The Elopement Collective, we’ve created systems, processes and methods for running a sustainable business, that provides an awesome service, that provides for us and our staff, and lets us live a life worth living. I really believe that we could be the best at what we do, but if were ignoring the plethora of tools and systems available to us we’d be burnt out before Monday.
So if you’d like to sit down for a Sunday and take away some short lessons on using tools, gadgets, online services, and systems to make your business better, plus my tips on how to market your business without advertising it, grab a ticket below!
Who’s the workshop for?
- Humans that run businesses
- People that really care about their customers and the services they’re receiving
- People that want to master social media without being glued to their phone
- Businesses that needs some help tackling their inbox, accounts, enquiries, website, social media
- Any business type, wedding industry people will definitely benefit but all businesses welcome
- Entrepreneurs that want to start blogging and creating content that people actually give two flicks about
On the day
- 9am for a 9:30am sharp start
- before morning tea I’ll introduce you to the slippery slide/slippery dip method of running a business and creating a customer journey – this is the foundation of my business philosophy
- morning tea supplied!
- before lunch we’ll automate 2 pieces of your marketing strategy, and we’ll also talk about marketing strategies in light of the all empowering slippery dip
- lunch supplied!
- after lunch we’ll build a contact form that actually does something for you, and create an automation to follow up on leads
- before afternoon tea we’ll automate a part of your bookkeeping
- afternoon tea supplied!
- before we leave I’ll share other automations I have in my business and tools that I’m using
- most importantly, I’ll share why I use certain tools and apps, and certain automations, so that you can understand the why and create your own customer journey, not just copy mine
[gravityform id=”18″ title=”true” description=”true”]